Planning a wedding can be exciting and stressful at the same time. Here is a time table that will help you to make the planning a bit easier. Don’t forget, while your busy making plans for the big day, don’t forget to schedule time to care for yourself, so you are sure to look your best. to ensure that you do, we’ve highlighted all of the “you” activity that will help to get you to your wedding day looking and feeling simply radiant!
9-12 months to go
- Select your reception site and church.
- Select a color scheme for your wedding.
- Reserve a photographer, band or DJ and videographer.
- Select a wedding planner if using one.
- Purchase your gown.
- Choose your Bridal Party
- Begin the guest list.
5 -8 months to go
- Order your wedding invitations, thank-you cards and ceremony program.
- Make reservations for your honeymoon.
- Register at your favorite stores for your gift registries.
- Select and order your wedding rings.
- Select and order your favors.
- Get a guest book and pen, wedding toasting flutes and cake knife, if not already on your registry.
- Finalize hair & make-up appointments with Pure Eco-Wellness Salon & Spa.
- Finalize floral arrangements.
- Confirm out-of-town guest arrangement needs.
Don’t forget…It’s about you!
Beautiful skin that glows is a must for your big day! Start taking care of your skin now & talk to our skin care expert about a routine that works best for you.
Show off that sparkling ring. Regular natural hand & foot renewal treatments will keep hands & feet silky smooth & beautiful.
Have your hair & make-up trial. Don’t forget to bring hair accessories, ideas, pictures ,customize your look & create your desired style.
P u r e Tip Focus on the most important aspect of your look without choosing something to trendy. Remember you want your pictures & look to be timeless.
3-4 months to go
- Make transportation arrangements for the big day!
- Schedule fittings for you and your attendants.
- Make sure your passport and drivers license are up to date.
- Order your wedding cake.
- Select your bridal party gifts.
Bridal party gifts from Pure Eco-Wellness Salon & Spa, such as Gift Certificates & Cards, are always a great way to say thank you. They can be redeemed for our popular services or our eco-luxury, organic & natural skincare, hair care, fragrance & beautiful accessories including jewelry, handbags & much more!
Just for mom … your first best friend, let us take care of mom for the day. From makeup, skin care and hair she deserves it for all she has done.
Celebrate your bachelorette party in style at Pure. Talk to our staff about planning a night of pampering for you & the girls.
The final countdown… It’s You Time!
2 weeks before
Ensure your skin is revitalized and renewed by having a facial 2 weeks before the big day. If you are wearing a backless dress, try a bacial, a facial for the back, so it looks and feels fabulous too!
1 week before
Hair removal including brows, bikini, underarms and legs.
Now after all that preparation, let the stress melt away with an aromatic warm stone body massage
Natural tanning service select our spray tan or full body exfoliation and self tanner, you’ll get married with a gorgeous, golden glow!
Get your nail polished to perfection with a spa manicure & pedicure on the big day
Now all you have to do is walk down the aisle!
p u r e wedding planning stress buster
Stress and anxiety can certainly take away all the joy in planning a wedding. Here’s a quick five minute meditation from one of our purebodi blog contributors Pam Furlong at moonstruckusa.com
Breathe deeply four times, holding your breath four seconds each time before releasing. Imagine yourself sitting in an audience watching a movie of your perfect wedding. Start at the beginning with pictures… Then comes the ceremony. Next you see the reception. Envision everyone including you is having the most wonderful time and every last detail has worked out perfectly. This should help you feel uplifted and confident that everything will go very well. The key here is to focus on what you WANT to happen, NOT the stress you are feeling right now.